Thursday 9 August 2012

Well, I woke up this morning at 10am. That's quite a big thing for me! Normally I would get up at 6:30 on a weekday, but not today. Its National Woman's day today. We have a long weekend, yippee! Even though I slept pretty well last night, I don't feel it. I'm so sore and stiff it took me 10 min to get up to go make some coffee and take some pills. I'm straight back into bed because its really cold here at the moment and because I CAN! It's been snowing all over the country and even though we have a temperate climate in winter, we have had the coldest winter in years. We stay at the coast and don't see the snow, but we do feel the cold that comes with it! I am sure the cold makes all the aches and pains worse. But I'll try and do my bit for woman's day by doing all my wifely and motherly duties - cooking, washing and cleaning! Oops! I just remembered that it's all about honouring woman! Think I'll lie in bed and let hubby make me coffee while I write on my blog and read a good book! Go woman go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment