Wednesday 8 August 2012

Hi everyone! I must say that blogging took me by surprise. Never really considered it until about a week ago. It was the desperate need for someone to belief me and to not feel so alone that got me onto blogging. At first I thought it will be so easy and that I would be able to write a couple of times a day, but that's not reality. I'm going to try though to write at least once a day. Its taking up a lot more of my time than I thought, but at least I feel like I'm doing something worthwhile! Who knows, maybe through this I could maybe help someone else or inspire others! I found that by reading other people's blogs I find hope and inspiration. So, I might some days complain about the pain, but I'm going to try and inspire as well. I have been thinking of starting a support group where I live to connect with people here. If anyone has ideas to help me, please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment