Thursday 30 August 2012

Finding comfort

Hi Everyone!

Went to the movies yesterday with the kids. It was all good except for the uncomfortable chairs. No, I lie! It's not the chairs that's uncomfortable, it's me! I must say that I am struggling to find anything comfortable other than my bed! And even my bed is starting to feel funny! I find that I can't sit upright for too long or stand in one place. Everything leaves me stiff and sore!

But all of the above don't even come close to my uncomfortable clothes! I wish I could walk around naked! REALLY! The most uncomfortable part of my wardrobe must be my bra! If I could go without one I would, but I was blessed with a large bosom. I know most woman would like to have bigger breasts, but not me. If I had the money I would go a make them smaller! Just so that I could get some more comfortable underwear! I see a bra like a torture device at the moment. It's like it presses on every single trigger point in your upper body! If anyone knows about some comfortable underwear that still gives good support please let me know! I'm on a mission to find the most comfortable bra for woman with fibro!

If you have any ideas on anything to make life more comfortable for fibro sufferers, please write a comment!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment