Monday 13 August 2012

Mom's taxi

Oh my! Today has not been one of my better days. I woke up way too early, had an instant headache wich I still have and I'm generally just aching all over. And did I mention I ran out of painkillers! Its been a real up and down driving with the kids going to school and sport and back again. I really take "mom's taxi" to a whole new level! Ok, I'm done complaining! I actually did do something positive today. Thought I will get back into doing some arts and crafts, so I went and bought some wooden blanks to decoupage and I got some paint and serviettes etc. Now I can sit back and be creative. That's ofcourse after I go and make supper! Its like I can hear the hoards screaming for food! Better go feed them before I have a riot on my hands!..

No comments:

Post a Comment