Friday 10 August 2012

Hi everyone! Its a beautiful day outside today and I was lying in bed thinking what we could do. Maybe go to the beach or some park or just anything outside! I just want to get out of my bed actually. Even did a bit of yoga as soon as I got up. Then I start thinking of having to drive 20 min to get to the beach and walking up and down dunes etc etc. Seems a bit far-fetched at the moment. But what the heck, I have to do something even, if I know it might put me back in bed for a while. The thing is, I love doing outside things, and in my mind I feel like I can do anything and everything. My body on the other hand says slow down, take a break, rest as much as possible! Now what? Well, I think, one day at a time - today I'm going to tackle the pain and do what my mind wants to do, and tomorrow (and maybe the day after) I'll do as my body says! And even though most of the time my body wins, at least I have the emotional satisfaction of those couple of days where my mind actually won!

No comments:

Post a Comment