Thursday 4 October 2012

The Pain!

Hi Everyone!

I think of all my aches and pains my headaches and lower back pain has been the worst. This morning I woke up from the pain in my back. It feels like someone stuck a knife in there and is slowly turning it to make me suffer. I find that for some of the pain in my body, like my neck, legs and arms, I can do some stretches that helps a bit. I just haven't found any stretch for my lower back. I can't even touch it. If anyone knows something I can do for that please let me know. Other than pain killers, which I took already!

Enough of that! I am trying to stay positive! I finally had some results with the enzyme therapy. My blood tests came back and it was pretty much normal. There were some things that were a bit low and they say I must take this certain supplement. Think I will try it just for the sake of trying something. I am off most of my meds. I only take my sleeping pill at the moment and obviously some pain meds when I can't take it anymore. So I guess a supplement might be a good thing. If this one doesn't do anything for me, I have a couple of other supplements I'm looking into! I will definitely do updates on the results! Pity it takes months with the natural stuff to really see results. This will definitely be a long journey for me. These are all natural stuff and it can't do me harm to try!

The other very good thing I did for myself is I bought myself a memory foam pillow! Wow, this stuff is amazing! It is really so comfortable! Now I will be saving to get the mattress cover too! It is such a pity that it is so expensive! The pillow alone is a huge improvement though and I would encourage everyone with fibromyalgia to get one!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I did have some results with the natural stuff. I think I would be very sick without it. I was before.

    ReplyDelete