Friday 12 October 2012

I hate my disease!

Hi Everyone!

I survived the week. I'm so tired I could just go sleep right now! If only..! I slept through last night. Miracles do happen occasionally. Wish I could have just slept the whole day. I have started doing my pilates again and think I have been so tired that eventually my body just gave in. Even though I slept through the night I just don't feel better. I actually feel like I only slept a little. Think it will only really be effective if I slept through for about a week or so. And what's the chances of that happening?

I received the supplements I ordered yesterday and started taking it. It is, for lack of a better word, disgusting! It's a powder that you have to mix with water and drink it. They describe it as a refreshing energy drink that tastes so good that even kids would love it! Oh my, my kids won't touch it. I know I have to drink it to see whether it works or not, but I don't know if I could use it for the rest of my life! Will have to figure out a way to make it more appetizing. Maybe mix it with a fruit smoothie or something.

So, this is the start of me trying different supplements. Let's hope it leads to something good. At the moment I'm so tired of medication. And so tired of this debilitating disease! Wish I could get of the pain medication, but so far it has not been an option. I can only handle so much pain! Hoping that doing pilates will help a bit with it.

As you can see I'm moaning a bit and sound a bit depressed. Well, this illness can really get one down in the dumps. I sometimes think, how can it be possible for one person to feel so sick and in pain? Here I sit with it all and I am struggling to believe it. I think people that don't have fibro have no idea what it is really like. It is impossible to describe to someone else. That is why we all have to stick together and encourage one another to stay strong! It does make me feel better when I read other people's blogs and they know how I feel. At least I'm not alone!

Thanks everyone for blogging and making me feel better!

1 comment:

  1. We are all in this together.

    I hate it too, with the heat of a thousand suns.

    And, on we go. One foot in front of the other...

    ReplyDelete