Saturday 17 November 2012

Some relieve!

Hi Everyone!

Today I thought I will tell everyone that I feel a bit better. I am so scared to say that I feel better as I know it can all change in a heartbeat. Feeling better though does not mean that I'm cured or pain-free or anything like that. The things that has changed for me is the nausea and vertigo feeling. I am not taking any medication at the moment other than my sleeping tablet and I also take an anti-histamine to help further with the sleep. It has no other effect on me. I also take halve a pur-bloka for my headaches, but this unfortunately is not helping with my headaches at all. It is supposed to be for people with blood-pressure problems and also for anxiety. It has helped though.

I feel that since all the medication is out of my system, I can definitely think a bit more clearly now and I know what I'm feeling. I also don't just feel like a zombie walking around.

My advise to people out there is: If the medication doesn't work for you rather don't take it! Going off all the strong stuff has given me some sense of control back. When I experience a lot of pain I do take some pain medication. Most of the time it doesn't work though and I just rather suffer in silence and lie down when I can. I still can't do any strenuous work or anything physically demanding. When I try I end up extremely exhausted.

At least for the moment I don't feel like throwing up every time I drive or watch something on the computer! That's a start for me!

Happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment