Friday 9 November 2012

Lets all stand together...

Hi Everyone,

Looks like I only get time about once a week to write on my blog. The time is just flying by! Everything is ending of for the year and the kids are starting exams. This term has been so short it feels like we have time for nothing.

I've been taking it easy lately and try to only do what I need to do. I'm feeling a bit better than last week, the headaches and pains just won't let up though! I have heard something about a treatment called Prolotherapy. I was wondering if any of you have heard about it or maybe tried it. It has something to do with injections to help your ligaments tighten and heal. It is supposed to help for pain too! Please let me know if you know anything about it. I am considering it as all other pain medication seems to make me sick!

A while ago I tried some supplement that has to do with your enzymes etc. It did absolutely nothing for me. Maybe because all my blood tests came back normal, I didn't need that specific supplement.

Sometimes I feel so sick and just want to give up trying to find the right thing. But if I do that, there will be no hope at ever feeling better. What I can tell you is, this is not easy. It takes such determination to stay positive and to keep trying. We have to all keep on encouraging each other.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment