Tuesday 4 December 2012

Busy times...

Hi Everyone!

Sorry its been so long since I've written on my blog! I cant say that it is because Im too busy, but I can only blog on our PC that is at a desk (and occupied by my hubby most of the time). I find it extremely difficult to sit upright at the desk for a long time. Hence my blogging has gone down a bit. I need a new laptop so I can lie in bed blogging!

The weather has been lovely here and I find that its makes a great difference to my pain. Winter is definitely much worse.

We have been trying to get into the Christmas spirit and have put up the tree and some lights. We even baked some cookies. This the children loved. As for me, it left me with aching arms for three days! It was worth-it though! Just a pity they are finished already and I don't think I will be baking again soon.

I still have to do all my Christmas shopping and as it is holiday here the shops are already over full with people. Will just have to work up the courage and go do it! (another day that is)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment