Friday 18 January 2013

I have fibromyalgia...

Hi Everyone!

Well, my kiddies are back at school and everything is back in full swing again! Including my fibromyalgia! I am so suffering again, its not funny. For a moment during the holidays I actually thought that maybe I'm getting a bit better and might be able to live a better life. I was so wrong! Now it's back to the reality check. I have fibro and have to live with it. It's funny how a brief reprieve from the suffering can make you believe that you could maybe live a normal life like all the healthy folks out there. Then I get sick again and all hope goes away.

So far I have found nothing that works for me. I have tried several alternative medications, but nothing has worked for me so far. I will keep trying though until I find something to relief some of the symptoms, even if it doesn't cure me.

So, to everyone out there that are suffering as well, I know how you feel and am glad that I am not alone in this fight against fibro!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment